Sunday, May 3, 2009

6 Years!


May 2nd was Jason and my 6 year wedding anniversary!! We got married around Tulip Time so every year I buy tulips because they remind me of Pella, IA, and our wedding weekend:) I also write in a journal every anniversary summarizing the year and hopes for the upcoming year..... and then I don't write in it or read it until our next anniversary. Last year's entry was so fun to read because I had written how I was hoping I would be pregnant... God is soo good!:) This year to celebrate our anniversary, Jason and I went out to eat at Tutti Santi and then went to the Scottsdale drive in movie theatre, which was such a cute nostalgic place.
May 11th is our next ultrasound where we are hoping we can find out the sex of the baby! What a great Mother's Day gift:)

1 comment:

  1. Happy Belated Anniversary! I'll always remember your anniversary because it's the same day at Jett's birthday! :) I think that is SO cool the you write in a journal each year. What a great idea, and how awesome will that be to have down the road, and your kids will love reading it! Can't wait to hear how you're ultrasound goes on the 11th. Happy Mother's day! :):):)

    ReplyDelete