Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Our Phoenix Family

Our Phoenix Family!

"Guess the Chocolate Game"
Rachelle, a PT I work with in Surprise, who is due four days before me, October 18th with a baby girl!
My friends Brean, Kelli, and sis in law Emily hosted a baby shower for me this past Sunday with my "Phoenix Family". I got to see many of my friends from Iowa that I don't get to see often- which I just love friends who you can just pick right up like you just saw them yesterday, my co- workers, and my friends who I have met here in Phoenix. Baby Grant is blessed to have so many people that love him- here in Phoenix and far away in Iowa and other parts of the US. He received lots of football- themed clothing, a car seat base, bottles, and blankets. I have yet to take the time to figure out how to add a slideshow to my blog so I added a few of many pics from the shower....

No comments:

Post a Comment